Fiduciary standard let’s you know who work for whom. Why is this important? A fiduciary is someone who puts your financial interest ahead of his or her own. Fiduciary is derived from the Latin fidere, to trust. Trust is the pillar in an advisory relationship. As Fee-Only advisors, we...
If you currently sponsor a plan, or considering it, your level of knowledge will have a direct impact on investment returns and liability exposure. We’ve put together our own Employer 401k for Dummies, if you will, to help educate and inform you. Our goal is that you will understand...
Contribution and Phase Out Limits, Do's and Dont's and Planning Ideas
(and Potty Reading)
- The Nasty 3.8% Investment Tax April 6, 2015
- Recommended Reading: Brené Brown’s “The Power of Vulnerability” August 26, 2014
- Grandmother Dupes 146 Million People July 18, 2014
- Argentina Odds July 13, 2014
- Heartbleed Facts and What To Do April 16, 2014
- Tax Bracket Strategies April 12, 2014
- Chefs Who Don’t Eat Their Own Cooking February 12, 2014
- The Walking Dead – Diversification December 17, 2013